Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: ERRANT Cleaning Agency: Cara and Sean Patrick's 1st Mission  (Read 3420 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ERRANT Cleaning Agency: Cara and Sean Patrick's 1st Mission
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2016, 04:24:41 pm »

((That's the beauty of the whole case. They were a picturesque sub-urban couple who raped dozens of young women and murdered a few. They did time, got out, and went back to becoming a picturesque sub-urban couple.))
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 04:33:24 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2016, 04:37:24 pm »

I doubt we need to kill the kids. But yeah bait is not going to work with these guys. I suggest that we see if we can somehow obtain cases in and just them in their home less subtle but still effective.
Alright see if we can subtly survey the house look for any good points of entry or any windows they pass by regularly.
((I see that some one has seen American Pyscho))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2016, 04:45:08 pm »

(( I've not seen American psycho. This is a real case though, including the happily ever after with no reoffending bit. ))
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2016, 05:01:03 pm »

((Link please?))
((Not doubting but simply curious))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2016, 05:10:20 pm »

((https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

There are more interesting links here: https://www.facebook.com/WatchingKarlaH/

Well I changed some facts for gameplay))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2016, 05:19:57 pm »

((Interesting case to say the least.))

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2016, 07:36:08 pm »

I doubt we need to kill the kids. But yeah bait is not going to work with these guys. I suggest that we see if we can somehow obtain cases in and just them in their home less subtle but still effective.
Alright see if we can subtly survey the house look for any good points of entry or any windows they pass by regularly.
((I see that some one has seen American Pyscho))

You track down the location of their home from one of their stalker "fans". It's a typical modern sub-urban home in a clean and safe neighbourhood.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There are multiple points of entry through windows and doors. It has a basement, a ground level where the living room and kitchen would be, and there are two bedrooms upstairs.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2016, 05:48:28 pm »

((Quick question, do the serial killers drink coffee, or drink any alcohol? Would, Sean know this piece of information?))

Alright new plan, we break into their house at night and I poison their coffee or wine, and you hack them to death if they notice us."

Question their stalkers about what their daily routines are and if they happen to have a blueprint of the house. Ask these somewhat suspicious questions subtly.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 06:03:48 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2016, 06:04:29 pm »

"I would check the internet for a floorplan or something, but I don't know how to use a computer?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2016, 06:06:25 pm »

Look over Sean's shoulder and provide suggestions as to how to word suspicious questions in "nicely inconspicuous" ways.
Pages: 1 2 [3]