Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Dungeon Fortress (Community Game) [42.04] (Players needed!)  (Read 5530 times)

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Fortress (Community Game) [42.04] (Players needed!)
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2015, 04:50:00 am »

« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 04:55:34 am by Sanctume »

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2016, 01:36:33 pm »

OOOPS, I'm sooo sorry, I totally forgot this game, when no one responded for over a few weeks I gave up, can you add me in again> I promise I'll respond this time :)
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2016, 02:47:21 pm »

OOOPS, I'm sooo sorry, I totally forgot this game, when no one responded for over a few weeks I gave up, can you add me in again> I promise I'll respond this time :)

Actually since the next person in line hasn't yet responded (and you're technically due for a turn anyway), you can take your turn now if you like.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2016, 09:19:50 pm »

I'll get back to you on this. At the moment, I'm working on actually making a fortress that will survive, so I'm a long way away from building crazy dungeons and other such things.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2016, 11:40:13 am »

I'll get back to you on this. At the moment, I'm working on actually making a fortress that will survive, so I'm a long way away from building crazy dungeons and other such things.

K, I'll go after you then, have fun
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Magnus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2016, 08:36:17 am »

I will build this dungeon, and a mighty dungeon it will be!
Downloading now. Can I just start or is there someone else ahead of me in the list?

I am not going to use DFHack or Therapist, but can I cheesemelt (leggings - > more steel -> more leggings -> even more steel) in order to gain enough fun stuff to build traps out of? Of course, I could just use gold for hammers...

Do levers and pressure plates function in adventure mode? And, will animals in cages stay in cages?
Ilrom Ziril - The Peak of Fire:
An epic saga of weregophers and volcano gods.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=148021.0

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2016, 08:45:08 am »

Do levers and pressure plates function in adventure mode?

Levers, yes. Traps, only if you turn on the init settings.

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2016, 09:26:26 am »

I will build this dungeon, and a mighty dungeon it will be!
Downloading now. Can I just start or is there someone else ahead of me in the list?

I am not going to use DFHack or Therapist, but can I cheesemelt (leggings - > more steel -> more leggings -> even more steel) in order to gain enough fun stuff to build traps out of? Of course, I could just use gold for hammers...

Do levers and pressure plates function in adventure mode? And, will animals in cages stay in cages?

Go ahead and start. No one has really responded as of yet.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2016, 10:25:04 am »

I did the cheesemelt only to the point of what I needed, and I started with enough for 60 bismuth bronze; and cheesemelt +20 more to make a few more sets. 

I did the serrated discs for trade early, but now my 1 kitchen produce enough prepared meals to buy iron/steel from the dwarf and human caravans.

I did some cheesemelt for iron to make minecarts, but not too much to accumulate wealth fast. 
I still have steel to be melted from the trades.

I think the elves are pissed from all the tree cutting, because I cut those that spout on the designated road way and moats.

IIRC, I have 3 Magma Forge, 3 Magma Smelter up top; 2 Magma Kiln near the Kaolinite stockpiles, and 2 Magma Glass in the North Keep.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]