Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Gears of War Mod  (Read 549 times)

xenosandbox

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Gears of War Mod
« on: January 03, 2016, 04:20:54 pm »

Ok so, i've lurked around for about a year and changed the raws little bits at a time but this is my first real try at anything and i felt why not combine 2 of my favorite games in a mashup of undoubtable blood and gore, beyond renaming crossbows to Lancers and adding a "Rip" attack i've also changed humans into Locusts and removed all the Hair tissues, but i cant seem to make sense of the size numbers how EXACTLY do i make them larger? not minotaur size but bigger than a regular human. I was also wondering if anyone is interested in this? and would care to contribute? im really open to any ideas.

Once im done with locusts making them bigger, Razor sharp teeth, Scales. I'll start on Berserkers for the female caste and Kantuses, Wretches, Corpsers and some other weapons and such.

ANY input is welcome

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
Re: Gears of War Mod
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 04:29:09 pm »

Editing size is just editing the [BODY_SIZE] token. The last number is the body size. The different numbers before that just determine when they are that body size, so the reason there's three is to set up a size for newborns then to make it so they grow faster as a baby than as a child because that's how it is in real life, but that's optional really. If you just want them to be somewhat bigger just change the last one in the list, but if you're making them a lot bigger than you might want to change the first two a bit as well. It's also best you have them reach their full size the same time they're considered adults, in which case change the first two arguments which are the year and day that they reach that body size.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

xenosandbox

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Gears of War Mod
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 04:35:26 pm »

Dear gods im such a dufus, thank you so much!! ive uped the numbers a bit and now i just have to make sure they arent ELEPHANT SEAL man levels of big.

EDIT: they're perfectly sized
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 04:46:07 pm by xenosandbox »