Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: RtDDD: roll to dimly, dangerously... dinfight? close enough  (Read 10995 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RtDDD: roll to dimly, dangerously... dinfight? close enough
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2015, 01:40:16 am »

Rest. If I can't just sleep the turn away, examine my new shield for any magical properties.
HNNNNNGGGGGHHHH

((...Whoops. I do have a bad feeling about that [exhausted] status, though.))

((Anyway, the action has been edited.))
Thank you.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2015, 03:22:16 am »

I am William the Writer
William can Write so well that his Writings become Reality! (He actually can't write all that well, it's a magical notebook, but don't tell him that. You'll hurt his feelings.)

William pens a limerick, to try to get himself a weapon!

They thought William was out of his gourd,
When he said he needed a sword,
To try to fight
That hideous blight,
That horrible oncoming horde!

What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2015, 12:03:48 pm »

I am William the Writer
William can Write so well that his Writings become Reality! (He actually can't write all that well, it's a magical notebook, but don't tell him that. You'll hurt his feelings.)

William pens a limerick, to try to get himself a weapon!

They thought William was out of his gourd,
When he said he needed a sword,
To try to fight
That hideous blight,
That horrible oncoming horde!

[1] You are now insane, and feel an intense desire to have a sword. A horde of enemies has now spawned and is heading straight for you.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2016, 11:43:59 pm »

Examine sword, and look for items that might help me get the tome if summoning from underwater.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 11:48:07 pm by palu »
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]