Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 24 Hours of Evil: The Hunters' Introduction  (Read 5837 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of Horror: 24 Hours of Evil- July 12th, 11:50 PM
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2016, 07:44:23 am »

the plan was in order of events; Dig into sewer, Escape sewer near the "Otis Bantum Correctional Center", Escape Rikers Island. we probably should have planed it a bit better...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: 24 Hours of Evil: An RTD of Horror
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2016, 10:03:46 am »

Zero Hour: The Storm
Rikers Island: Currently under lockdown, and alarms are blaring. The storm engulfs the island, and a dust-like wind obscures vision, making going anywhere outside without becoming lost difficult. You hear screams of pain and fear carry along in the strong wind.
(Odd Storm- Obscures vision. "Something else is in here...")

James Smith-Sewers: As you try to figure out what to do next, you hear the worst thing possible. "Freeze! Hands behind your head! On The Ground, NOW!" You hear the clicks of pistols turning of their safeties.

Asher Mcillan-NIC: The doors are locked. You're positive of it, no need to check. Yes, completely sure....

Sirus Langley-Gate: You manage to make your way out of the stampede with only scrapes and bruises. You have clue where you left is from your right, though.
(Condition. Fine, but lost)
(Weapon: Glock 19- 14 rounds/Lethal. 0 extra 9mm rounds)

Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2016, 10:18:23 am »

"Whelp, there goes the neighborhood." Put whatever remains of the bleach back up, drop the washrag or whatever I was using into a bucket for a soak, and return to the broom closet.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2016, 11:12:11 am »

Get down on my knees and hope for the best.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2016, 01:13:23 pm »

Scramble to my feet and make my way indoors.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2016, 01:35:00 pm »

Zero-Ten:
Rikers Island: Currently under lockdown. The storm engulfs the island, and a dust-like wind obscures vision, making going anywhere outside without becoming lost difficult. You hear screams of pain and fear carry along in the strong wind. The inmates are waking up, and they are beginning to panic.

James Smith-OBCC: The officers cuff you, and stand you up. They then you you back in your cells, and other than threaten to increase your sentences, leave you unharmed. On your way back to the cells, you see that a dust-storm is obscuring vision outside. (As you are in a cell, You will pass this turn.)

Sirus Langley & Asher Mcillan-NIC: Asher-You try to go back into your closet, but the door's locked, and you left the key inside. You then hear the outside door open... Sirus- You wander into the safety of the inside, after feeling pain in your side. You pull up your hand to see it is dripping with blood, and blood runs down your jeans and shoes, staining them.

Sirus:
(Condition- Cut in the ribs: Bleeding)

Asher:
(Condition-Fine)
(Items-Mop)

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 02:18:45 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2016, 01:54:32 pm »

"Whoa, man. Who the... Oh wait. You're the guy who does the day shift cleaning. Why're you bleeding? Do you need help?"(( Just for distinctions)) Help to tend to the man's wounds to the best of my ability.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2016, 02:10:39 pm »

"Ahh... fucking fuck. Here, hold this. I'm going to find a medical officer."

Pass my Glock-18 to the other man before seeking medical attention. Try to figure out what is going on.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2016, 09:49:46 am »

Zero-Twenty: The Hunters Show Themselves
Rikers Island: Currently in complete chaos. The storm engulfs the island, and a dust-like wind obscures vision, making going anywhere outside without becoming lost difficult. You hear screams of pain and fear carry along in the strong wind. The inmates are complaining quite a bit now, and are becoming panicky. 

James Smith-OBCC: You hear gunshots outside the containment room, followed by screams and curses. Then you see the door begin to melt, followed by an officer wrapped by some... slimy thing. a humanoid, gelatinous figure hugs the officer, who is screaming in pain as he is slowly being melted from its acidic embrace. It then stands up, and, arms aimed towards you and your cell mate, walks through the cell door, melting the bars behind it.

Sirus Langley & Asher Mcillan-NIC:
Asher- You follow Sirus, to help him with his wounds. As you follow him, you hear another person run inside, and fall hard onto the tile floor, and scream. As you turn around, you see a thing with a large maw with serrated teeth and hooked talons on the man's back, tearing into him like a chew toy, and tearing him into pieces.

Sirus- You make your way into the medical area, and find an officer with extensive first aid kit. He sits you onto the medical bed, and tends to your wound. "Shit man! What happened? How did this even happen?"

Sirus:
(Condition- Cut in the ribs: Bleeding)
(Item: First aid kit.)

Asher:
(Condition-Fine)

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 04:46:27 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2016, 10:11:02 am »

Look at the thing, now my pistol, then back to the thing again. Shoot it three times in what I can only assume is its head.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2016, 10:23:52 am »

Get myself bandaged up, then go find the janitor on the night shift again. He might have answers. All I have to do is follow the gunshots!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 24 Hours of Evil: The Hunters' Introduction
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2016, 04:51:48 pm »

I Attempt to get around that pile of Slime.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]