Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Liebretierra Expedition Chapter 1: Journey to a New World  (Read 2670 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Liebretierra Expedition Chapter 1: Journey to a New World
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2015, 03:50:27 pm »

Gwyndin, seeing the problem, simply cleaves open the nearest crate. Qualms about proper usage of weaponry were nothing to him.
Black lives matter.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2015, 04:24:54 pm »

Alan Radsmithed checks if he has his sword and starts looking for shelter.

You come to realize that you don't have your sword. It seems that you had left it on the boat, which is now mostly at the bottom of the ocean.

(L14) You notice that there is a section of ship washed ashore. It seems to be part of the hull, but it overturned. It may not be warm, but it will keep you dry if it rains.

He looks around for something to open the crates with. He'd use his sword, but it's not some rough tool, it was made by Nicolás Varela, one of the finest weaponsmiths in Andalucia.

You look for something to open the crates with, and you find what you believe to be a banister from the deck of ship. As you pick it up you hear a loud smashing sound.

Gwyndin, seeing the problem, simply cleaves open the nearest crate. Qualms about proper usage of weaponry were nothing to him.

You smash open the crate closest to you. It contains (L16) both oranges and freshwater. Enough to last your group an entire week! (L4) At least it was. The crate itself has a watertight seal, or it did before you smashed it. There's about two days of water and a week of food.

Rahak sits down on a rock as he meditates, focusing on his crystal which he dropped in the ocean as he begins to telekinetically bring it to him.

(L8) After a large deal of mental effort you manage to summon your crystal. (P15) You realize that there is a large amount of ambient magic in this area which will make spellcasting all the more difficult.

Right, take an inventory of available spells...

You know a few spells off the top of your head. You know Candle/Tiny flame, you know a general telekinesis spell up to 10 pounds, you know a short range arcane blast spell. Unfortunately you know mostly spells that require ingredients or incantations that are beyond memorizable. Perhaps with a bit of trial and error you could recall another simple spell or two. If you can think of them. Hardly anyone memorizes spells anymore, you just know these because you use them almost on a daily basis.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2015, 04:29:10 pm »

"I have opened the crate."
Black lives matter.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2015, 04:31:30 pm »

"My sword... Has Anyone seen my Blade?"
Alan Radsmithed looks around for a suitable replacement weapon for the time being... Perhaps he Could use a Long chunk of Scrap wood, or a branch?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2015, 04:37:33 pm »

((I was under the impression that sorcerer was as D&D.  *shrug*))
What's in that bit of boat?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2015, 05:16:43 pm »

Ina brushes her long wet hair out of her face. The elf treads barefoot through the sand for bit, trying to regain her senses.
Although highly doubtful, Ina looks among the flotsam for her lyre, quill, ink, and papers.
Max avatar size is 80x80

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2015, 07:24:58 pm »

ptw

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2015, 07:59:33 pm »

Rahak gathers firewood.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2015, 08:15:40 pm »

Once firewood is gathered, light it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2015, 09:02:17 pm »

Garcia investigates the washed up ship. How much of it washed up? Which part? Is there any loot to be had in its remains?

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2015, 12:35:01 am »

"That's three year's worth of research. All down the maw of the sea!"

Meredith continue to salvage. Is there anything left inside their coat? Afterwards they will continue to carefully pry open the remaining crates, using a hammer and scraps of wood and metal. If all crates are opened (or cannot be safely opened), continue to search the wreck.
Pages: 1 [2]