Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Create a world: ANYTHING NOT HORRIBLY OP OR CONTRADICTORY GOES! Scythers are ok  (Read 5735 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

88.2: In Response, scyther groups start raiding the caravans. Using knowlege of Wasp tatics, bronze technology, and inate scyther combat ability, they assult many caravans.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

((can someone roll for the success of each party?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

89 Dwarves start taming and war-training the cavern beasts.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

90 In Preparation for the upcoming fight, Scrumples unveils a new weapon: The Molotov Cocktail
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile

The Velthad have formed many small walled cities which house most of their population, although small village estates and secluded monasteries devoted to magic are not uncommon. most of their society is based on trade, selling art, magic, and luxuries for food and raw materials. Their armies are strong using magic to train battlefield healers and warlocks. their soldiers wield mainly swords and longbows, both with deadly precision. Their equipment is made out of strong magical alloys, made from the finest metals the dwarves can plunder from the earth.         
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

92: Scrumples begins sending out new Sampler packages containing finely-aged vintage 30 year old Plump wine
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

93. diplomats are sent out to thr Velthad with a proposition of trading the most precious metalm of all
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
for magic training/artefacts
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Scrumples begins work on a caravan specifically for booze. The wood is made from the heart-trees of elven villages and the barrels of the bones of Goblins.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile

93. most Velthad kingdoms accept your offer

What are these elves of which you speak, or did I miss something
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Dwarves keep them as cattle.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile

94: over many years... scholars have learned much from this world and its usefulness...

And so it was the first Polis upon land of planet.

R'lye'sah was founded in the upon the highest mountain on the very top of its peak.

The void-bringers are still a very mysterious folk and their ways seems  alien and eldritch... but almost impossible advance with technology can lead to the stars.

Scholars who founded the city had a very different government compare Nar'ise'das.

Instead of the ruling class of warriors... it was men of knowledge and learning and and the council of scholars was formed and thus the city-state was born.

(OCC :  I put a lot of detail and thought into species)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 01:36:18 am by Nosaneinme »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(OCC :  I put a lot of detail and thought into species)
(P((Meanwhile i have a god of Booze...))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]