Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My Ralts Story  (Read 704 times)

LordPyrrole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My Ralts Story
« on: December 11, 2015, 09:27:02 pm »

This is a story that was posted on a site called Pokémon Omega before it got shut down. On this site here was a thriving forum and on that forum was a really popular story, that story was titled "My Ralts Story."
     Since that forum now gets very little traffic I would like to share this story with all of you, even though this is not a Pokémon site. There are a few things you must know first.

1. I do not own any of this. I didn't write it, I didn't help with it, I did nothing for the development of this story, I am simply sharing it with all of you.
     2. Do you want to see the story on the forums that it originated on? Well then simply head on over the omegaremains.com to read it.
     3. This is based off of a fan-made Pokémon game call Pokémon Omega, the site is now shut down due to a copyright claim by Nintendo about the time that Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were being announced, should the story mention anything that confuses you, please leave a reply and I will get back to you ASAP.
    4. I am not going to post all 67 parts at one time, I will post them over a course of a long period of time like Eeveelution (the creator of the story) did. I will post a large number of parts on the first day but after that they will slow down, but you can still read them all at omega remains if you would like, though I wouldn't because it will only make you sad at how barren that forum is now, shame too.
     5. All of the names are of people on the site, their usernames. So if someone's name sounds really weird, cut him some slack okay, they were based on people who's names we only knew by this.
     6. They do get better after the first few I promise.

Part 1: Being Unique
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Part 2: Alpha Attack

Part 3: UG and MLo

Part 4: Distressed Call

Part 5: Dashing Home