Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hall of the Hiatus  (Read 690 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Hall of the Hiatus
« on: December 04, 2017, 01:56:34 pm »

Hey There.

So, I dunno about you guys, but i spend a LOT of time on the internet.

And i spend a LOT of time finding webcomics.

And, whenever I find a good webcomic, I inevitably find that theres a lot of Authors just vanish. So, I thought making this thread would be a good idea. Here, people can submit their favorite webcomics/authors that have vanished/been discontinued, to raise awareness for the authors/stories that are now gone. As an added bonus, if anyone knows anything about where the author went, maybe they could enlighten others who are worried.
If this thread even gets 1 person a bit of news on where their favorite dead/missing comic/author is, then id consider it a success. And if we can raise awareness to the point that the author reboots it, then that would be beyond my wildest hopes. Thought thats a bit of a pipe dream.

Heres a short list. Ill add more when people submit ideas

Ow My Sanity: http://owmysanity.comicgenesis.com/
Freaking Lovecraftian Monster Girls N Shit Yo. I actually emailed the author a while back, and got a response. However, he soon dropped off the radar again. If people could just send him support and comments that would be awesome

The Night Belongs To Us: http://tnbtu.com/comic/09-17/

HOLY SHIT ITS BACK

Well, if anyone else has ideas feel free to share.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

deathpunch578

• Bay Watcher
  • local satanist practices black magic in cornfields
    • View Profile
Re: Hall of the Hiatus
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 03:03:33 pm »

well nuzloke has vanished while making the black and white pokemon hard mode (yes I'm calling it that).
Someone hands you a basketful of Jeses.
Cheerful with a side of wink wink nudge nudge I bet this guy's spine would look great mounted on my wall.
You ever get so mad you fuck a donkey?