Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tile & window resizing  (Read 486 times)

ReWolf31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Tile & window resizing
« on: October 15, 2015, 03:36:37 pm »

I've put this in gameplay Qs, because I think I'm just missing a setting, or misinterpreting a a feature... I've not played in about a year, so forgive my naivety/noobishness.

init.txt suggests that GRID should be used in combination with both WINDOWEDX/WINDOWEDY & your FONT (tileset) to show the correct tile size in the game window....

1) But I seem to remember in past releases that the tiles would 'fit' themselves to the window, and the number of tiles increased as the window got bigger (As you'd expect for them to display at the right size)...

2) I also can't dynamically resize the window with the mouse - another thing I'm sure you're supposed to be able to do... :-\
B@.~~~

And so Alor, a wrestler of renown, found himself between a great boar and the wide river.  For six days they struggled, and as the sun descended behind the hills on the evening of the seventh day, Alor finally collapsed in exhaustion.  The boar s

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Tile & window resizing
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 05:31:14 pm »

1)
Quote from: init.txt
If set below 256x256 it specifies the grid size instead, with a minimum of 80x25.

[WINDOWEDX:#]
[WINDOWEDY:#]
Set above 256 for pixels instead of tiles.

2)
Quote from: init.txt
You may disable window resizing if you wish.
[RESIZABLE:YES]
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?