Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: From The Ashes-Episode 1:Chap 5:In the Dark  (Read 11487 times)

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
Re: From The Ashes-Episode 1:Chap 5:In the Dark
« Reply #210 on: August 19, 2015, 10:01:58 pm »

"So what is the plan for right now?" Annis asks.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 19, 2015, 10:08:22 pm »

"Live. Survive. Get closer to the rip in reality. Repeat."
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2015, 06:47:49 am »

"Sleep here tonight, then look for a place with some camping gear, and some food, and head out, south on the interstate toward that town? What do you think, ratCarl? Hey, how's your voice box? did John ix it good for you?"

Ox thinks for a minute, then offers what he thinks is the general idea, slowly and hesitantly. He then tries to get ratCarl's advice, while scritching behind his ear."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 20, 2015, 12:23:42 pm »

Ratcarl makes a sort of chittering purr sound as he is scratched before responding.  "It never lasts long for the big ones here before they get found... to keep all of you safe we should move to the metal town.  Yes that'd be best... and the voice box works lovely thank-ye."  ((There shall be an impending time skip coming up, as I shall not make you spend multiple days walking through the city and such.  Basically expect to fast forward to either the next town, or when you run out of food/water depending on rolls.))
Nom nom nom

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 21, 2015, 08:18:52 am »

Ox will accompany the group on the trek, keeping an eye out for food items and camping gear as we go. And sending ratCarl to scout interesting locations that we couldn't it / reach and appear nonhostile. Use ratCarl's judgment on whether an area is safe to scout.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #215 on: August 21, 2015, 11:20:57 am »

As we go use information provided by Noj to guide us to the town and steer us away from dangerous areas. Also ask about edible plants and animals. Similarly ask about dangerous plants and animals that should be avoided.

(Ready for time skip)
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 21, 2015, 12:34:19 pm »

Gar spends most of the trek seeing what  random bits of skills he picked up in the past are actually useful. Use the useful skills as necessary. He also tries not to use the gun unless absolutely necessary.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]