Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Astra Militarum (Warhammer 40,000 SG)  (Read 4741 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Astra Militarum (Warhammer 40,000 SG)
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2015, 10:37:12 pm »

"Hm. Yes, quite. That'll do, Beauteous, thank you." Lord Lunos waves off a eunuch as they sketch your uniform.

Slaves and servitors take painstaking measurements and attempt to find the right colors to match you and your new attire. After a couple of hours of deliberation, your new uniform is complete.

Your flak armor is replaced with carapace, polished and tailored to fit you. The insignia of the Betelgeuse 42nd are clear and proud on the left pauldron of your armor, and on the right is a shining skull with wings in silver, the Imperialis. On the chest is a gleaming Aquila to match. A red cape is made attachable and detachable to your armor, with the Aquila stitched on in sliver thread. A beret, with silver thread making the insignia of Betelgeuse, is given to you. A beret, to differentiate you from commisars or other officers.

"You like it? I think it matches rather well with the Betelgeuse colors." He hands you a slim, decorated chainsword. Like his in some ways, but considerably less shiny. "I also see you have a boltpistol. From a commisar, I presume? Nevertheless, we need all the weapons we can get, so keep it."

He takes you to another room, where they give you a shave and clean you up. In the mirror is a clean but scarred man, one you believe can be the same, muddy, bloody guardsman who landed on Mors.

"There we go! Much better, 'Champion'. Now, I'm awfully busy and I've spent a lot of time. We both need some sleep. Tomorrow, you'll need to go inspire the men."

"How?"

"You make the ideas. A speech or, I don't know, use your psyker abilities, it's up to you. Impress me. Impress them. Emperor knows we need it."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2015, 01:05:21 am »

It is obvious what we must do: A psyker speech!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2015, 01:11:55 am »

Psyker speech.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2015, 06:14:47 am »

Speech of amazingness that details how The Emperor has blessed us to his voice! And how even the lowest of loyal souls, if they try hard enough, can become blessed by our corpse god EMPEROR!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]