Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Great Game of the Gods II OOC  (Read 6450 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Great Game of the Gods II OOC
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2015, 07:37:34 pm »

I think everyone has posted, I've just had a busy two days. The map updating and making icons for all the characters and units is very time consuming. I have to make 3 copies for each unit (for each type of land). Basically the drawing aspect is taking a bunch of time that I don't have. I wish I had made it less technical and more free form.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 08:16:03 pm by Spiderking50 »
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Great Game of the Gods II OOC
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2015, 04:13:01 pm »

Ok, so I have to come clean on this. My course load is much larger than I anticipated and I must scrap this game for something more low tech. I'm sorry to all the players who put time and effort into this game, its just more than I can handle. It has too many moving parts for me to map. I plan on setting up a similar game sometime which requires less art, if any players want to move their stuff from this on to that one, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Once again, I'm sorry for making a bigger game than I can manage.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]