Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Police Acadamy VS. Lava Spiders....  (Read 601 times)

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
Police Acadamy VS. Lava Spiders....
« on: July 26, 2015, 12:38:31 am »

Now Sci-fi you dont have to make very cheesy movie under the sun... Leave room for the others ok?
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Police Acadamy VS. Lava Spiders....
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 03:57:45 am »

I haven't had cable TV in years, but when I've visited people with it, the incredibly bad movies on that channel have always been fun to watch in a masochistic kind of way. Unfortunately, if Sharknado's success is any indicator, it seems they've realized that the primary entertainment value of this crap comes from how bad it is, and have begun to make them deliberately so. It's hard to find a badly written film funny when you know it was designed to be bad (even if they did a bad job deliberately making it bad, if that makes sense).

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 04:10:28 am »

My biggest issue with SyFy pumping out so many of these films is that the documentation on them is so light. There's one specific one I've wanted to find for ages and there are so many that match a lot of the key words.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 05:54:56 am »

I'm drawing the line on these, you can't overdo the bad or else it just lowers in quality to below acceptably bad standards.