Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Actual Cannible Shia Lebouf OOC [4/4]  (Read 2358 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Actual Cannible Shia Lebouf OOC [4/4]
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2015, 04:15:45 pm »

Alright, up
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2015, 06:45:39 pm »

The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2015, 06:46:28 pm »

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2015, 10:28:08 am »

Just ran this with my girlfriend's gaming group.  A ballerina, a spy and a scientist trapped on a nuclear submarine with Shia LaBoef.

By the end of the game, one had a stump leg, they had depressurised the submarine and were half-way to self-destructing the nuclear engine when Shia broke through and they decapitated him with a carving knife.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2015, 12:55:21 pm »

Just ran this with my girlfriend's gaming group.  A ballerina, a spy and a scientist trapped on a nuclear submarine with Shia LaBoef.

By the end of the game, one had a stump leg, they had depressurised the submarine and were half-way to self-destructing the nuclear engine when Shia broke through and they decapitated him with a carving knife.

Awesome!
Pages: 1 [2]