Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Write the story (title pending)  (Read 499 times)

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
Write the story (title pending)
« on: October 31, 2015, 01:57:00 am »

Here's something I wanna try i'm going to present a basic story plot I pulled from a random generator and you all gonna write it. Just write the section that comes immediately after the previous and we'll see what kind of ungodly horror fest we can get.

now, since this is a very freeform thing and can have all sorts of problems I'll be presenting a set of basic rules
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

so without further ado here we go "The story is about an anthropologist who suffers from a chronic disease. It takes place in a world-spanning nation on a post-apocalyptic planet. The creation of a magical artifact plays an important role."

the generator I used was from a site called "Seventh Sanctum"
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 01:59:37 am by Swords-Otter »
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Write the story (title pending)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 02:44:09 am »

rocks fall the end
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
Re: Write the story (title pending)
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 03:37:00 am »

start over
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"