Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Mr. Evil! (Secret Agents) (5/5)  (Read 5439 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Mr. Evil! (Secret Agents) (5/5)
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2015, 09:37:11 pm »

Codename: Avery Protagoniste.
Disguise: Avery has blue eyes which vaguely remind people of the sea. He also has brown hair and two scars on his face, one runs horizontally over his nose, the other runs diagonally from the upper right side of his face to the lower left side. He wears a black utility coat. (Coat with many MANY pockets) He also wears black cargo pants. He also has a very stylish watch.
Gadgets: "Chronos" watch, "Pointdexter" Laptop, and Shadow X sunglasses.
Talent: Lockpicking.

I'd take the pen if I were you, and have it modified to contain lockpicks, too. How else would you keep them concealed? Just a thought...
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2015, 09:50:57 pm »

((That could be a concern hmmm. Hey would it be legal for me to have them hidden in my hair? Nah I will just replace the sunglasses with a modified pen. ))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2015, 11:03:47 pm »

Ms. Poppins:

Panicking, you call for Thruster to assist you. The rest of the team falls in as well. They stand, mouths agape, at the ridiculously huge snake before them. The snake strikes at Doc! It lunges with unnatural speed; Doc manages to avoid its foot-long fangs, but is slammed straight into the cave wall. Head spinning, he sits there stunned.

You aim your pen at the humongous serpent. It's incredibly effective! The snake convulses violently as electricity courses through its body. However, even with the powerful voltage, it's unnatural physiology keeps it alive, though it is much angrier. Thruster leaps onto the snake, wrestling with it, but is sent flying to the ceiling and falling, unconscious.

Thruster (STUNNED):

You see what Ms. Poppins was gazing at: a gigantic snake. Quickly, the rest of the team falls in, surveying the titanic enemy for a split-second, before the snake lunges for Doc. He avoids the fangs but is knocked unconscious by the massive force of the snake's attack. Ms. Poppins tasers the snake, swapping her umbrella for Dancer's pen. It doesn't work

You leap onto the snake, attempting to strangle it or at least tire it. It flails wildly; its neck is too large for your arms to wrap around its neck fully. You feel it tiring out; warily, you loosen your grip. The snake seemed to sense this, for it quickly bucked and sent you flying to the ceiling.

Doc (STUNNED):

Ms. Poppins calls for assistance from Thruster. You rush to aid her and Thruster, seeing their foe: a gigantic snake. As soon as you step into the cave, the snake strikes, lunging at you suddenly. With your superb training to thank, you get out of the way of its fangs, but you are hit with the brunt force of a five hundred pound snake.

You sit on the damp cave floor, head spinning and eyes watering. Did this snake have human cunning? Going after the medic before the rest? You don't have time to think, as your eyes fade to black.

Worm:

Frustrated, you punch the tiny entrance. You swear you hear a tiny rumble... However, you hear something louder and much more important: a teammate calling for aid. You rush to help Ms. Poppins. Inside the cave, you see a gigantic snake, a stunned Doc and Thruster, and your teammates poised for battle.

Dancer:

You run to Ms. Poppin's aid, followed by the rest of the team. Quickly swapping your pen for her umbrella, you hold up the crushing waterfall as the rest fight the worm. Doc is slammed into a wall; dazed, but otherwise unhurt and un-poisoned. Ms. Poppins uses your taser to devastating effect, shocking the snake. Unbelievably, the snake withstands it. Thruster leaps onto it and wrestles, but unfortunately is sent soaring into the ceiling.

It begins flailing wildly. If it hits you and the umbrella falls from your hands, you have a tons and tons of water straight above you.

((I used your most recent action, by the way.))

Gigantic Snake:
-Raging
-Dazed
-Tired
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2015, 01:42:23 am »

((God damn am I going to have to end up spending an absurdity point or something? Two are already knocked out and if dancer is taken out we're doomed to be trapped behin a waterfall.
Oh well, come on luck don't fail me now.))
"DANCER! GET BACK AND LEAVE THE WATERFALL, I'LL YOU WHEN IT'S SAFE TO COME BACK!
Oh, good, Worm, help me out here, we need to take this snake down."

(When, she says.)
Alright, while dancer moves back distract the snake from him and the knocked out teammates, constantly tazing it when it's focused on Worm or otherwise vulnerable.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2015, 01:55:31 am »

Aren't some of us under the force field of the umbrella?

If not, then I'll move back. If so, I'm not going to unless the people under it move out of the way first.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2015, 05:00:22 am »

"Hey, i have this pen too! should i use laser or tazer?"

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2015, 05:01:58 am »

"Hey, i have this pen too! should i use laser or tazer?"
"Taser if you can, deary."
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2015, 05:07:06 am »

Tazerin'up that snake

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2015, 07:27:18 am »

(wow, it went for me right away.  That snake seems too smart.  Maybe we're fighting Anna in her secret snake form?)
Wake up.  If I do, attempt to assist my allies.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:42:19 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2015, 11:15:59 am »

I don't think I was waitlisted. Could you do that, please?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]