Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Suggestion Game) Lets make an officer!  (Read 571 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile

In a tavern somewhere...

"China was ruled by the Imperial familly of the Han for 20 years. While these years were short they were prosperous for many until the Eunachs plauged by corruption decided to take even more power. This led to many troubles and has culminated into what is being called the Yellow Turban Rebellion." explained a traveling monk to a small gathering of homeowners.

You are however are on the other side of the bar simply listeing along. Many could take advantage of the chaos that is going on now in the country and now may well be the perfect time to begin your journey so that you may join the annals of history.

What is your name?

Stats go as follows:

War - 0-99
Intelligence - 0-99
Politics 0-99
Charisma 0-99

You have 350 points to spend on each one. War is for fighting duels and leading troops into combat. Intelligence is for issuing out and learning new tactics and strategies. Politics helps you build things and raise troops. An Charisma is how well you can persuade people (Imagine war but with debating as the base stat).

variablenonsense

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What is your name? Zhang Qi

Stats go as follows:

War - 0-99 : screw war what do we have left like 53 man that's a crappy score
Intelligence - 0-99 : 99
Politics 0-99 : 99
Charisma 0-99 : 99

350 seems high, is that what they toss at you in the games now? I would lower War before any of the others though. I love political officers.
Call me Vari. It's easier to type.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oops. Um, maybe 150 should have been the amount...

I kinda trew this together to see what kind of sheets I would get and then go from their. After one is chosen by the way we'll work on who you want to work with or work alone. Whatever is picked.

variablenonsense

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What is your name? Zhang Qi

Stats go as follows: (150 Pts)

War - 0-99 : 5
Politics 0-99 : 5
Charisma 0-99 : 41

Or at 200:

War - 0-99 : 15
Politics 0-99 : 65
Charisma 0-99 : 21

Sorry it's your game, I just know sometimes seeing numbers laid out helps.
Call me Vari. It's easier to type.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

150 looks good. If there is no one else than i'll just pick out Zhang Qi as our hero.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

Mmkay
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Killing it here.