Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Swords And Sandals (only slightly based on the actual flash game): a SG  (Read 449 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the forums, and I just wanted to try start something up. So basically, you are a prisoner who has just been given the chance at freedom, and he has to be a gladiator and beat all the arena champions to earn that freedom. Okay, so here goes nothing:

You awaken from your darkened cell to see the warden standing in front of you. "Time to move, rat." He grunts, as you get up and follow him out. "The emperor has been particularly generous with you scum" You see more prisoners behind you. "I personally think you should all be executed, but im not the emperor am i? Anyway, you rats have been chosen to become gladiators. Really just arena fodder, but maybe you'll beat an arena champion." The warden explodes with boisterous laughter. "Anyway, so you'll fight between yourselves to see which ones get out. Heres some shivs." He tosses a pile of rusty short sharpened pieces of metal. "Now. Choose your partners, and fight!" He sits down to watch.

Firstly, what should our character be like?
Name?
Gender?
Hobbies?
Traits?
You guys vote for the character sheet you want, and the one with most votes shall be our character.

Secondly, who should our character fight?
An old guy?
A guy who was arrested for killing a bear with his hands. And five people?
A thieving lady?

I will see if this goes well, hopefully it does. Now, to the voting pits!
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay