Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 10: Alliances]  (Read 21007 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 9: Run to the Hills]
« Reply #255 on: June 09, 2015, 10:57:19 am »

Invent a pistol that shoots switchblades.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 9: Run to the Hills]
« Reply #256 on: June 09, 2015, 11:29:13 am »

Wow, everyone has a turn in. Unprecedented. Turn coming up..
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 10: Alliances]
« Reply #257 on: June 09, 2015, 05:37:16 pm »

Round 10: Alliances

Salsacookies is going over the few amenities his Bothy has to offer, when he sees someone through the window closing in on his location. He snatches his trusty Chunk of Belgian Marble from the floor and runs outside. Gripping the chunk, Salsacookies sizes up Kevak, who is definitely armed but seems more occupied in trying to tinker with his weapons than actually using them. Salsacookies lowers the chunk from throwing height and rests it by his side, inviting Kevak in to share the Bothy.

NAV waits around for her jolly gang of revolutionaries to show up. A white van arrives and the group of ex-IRA operatives arrive, greeting NAV with hugs and joy. Person's squadron is a bit uneasy about standing so close next to ex-terrorists, but sine they are no longer affiliated with the organization, they aren't enemies anyways. "So NAV, where are we off to? I heard that you wanted us to take care of some business."

Person invites NAV to come with his squad and assist with the mission. Two soldiers and the helicopter pilot stay to repair the helicopter leaving Person with two privates and Lieutenant Daniels to accompany him. The soldiers plan their pursue route towards the North and go out on the run. [4] Trucking along, they hit the road and exit the town center, but they don't make that much ground, considering they are on foot chasing the flight path of a combat jet.

Micelus exits the clinic and walks back towards the beginning area of the fight, looking for his Zzoom Anti-Vehicle/Aircraft Missile System. [1] He finds it, at least the remains of it drenched in sweet porridge and mangled into an unrecognizable mass of metal parts.

Kevak walks towards the Bothy, trying to mash his Pistol and Switchblade together into some sort of switchblade-firing projectile, it's not an easy concept. [4] He figures that you could probably duct-tape the switchblade to the underside or top of the pistol and improvise it as a bayonet, but the shooting part is nearly impossible considering the physical logistics between the shape and size of a handgun and a knife.

[7] The sweet porridge flows out of the school. Micelus curses as it draws closer to him and the remains of his weapons platform, claiming that he's "Had enough of this fucking porridge."

Spoiler: Kevak (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Salsacookies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: micelus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: High Tyrol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 09, 2015, 05:49:13 pm »

Break physics to make switchblade shooting pistol. Go in the.. Bothy thing. I honestly don't get what that is still.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 09, 2015, 06:18:58 pm »

Go into my SUPER LAIR... underneath my bothy.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2015, 07:05:19 pm »

Break physics to make switchblade shooting pistol. Go in the.. Bothy thing. I honestly don't get what that is still.

You might not want to try breaking physics without any physics-breaking abilities.

A Bothy is like a cabin, but instead of being owned by anyone, it's for free use. It's meant for anyone in more rural areas on a trip to stop and stay the night somewhere without having to pay.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 09, 2015, 07:20:04 pm »

"O'Dally, you're gonna take my kids away from here and find somewhere safe. Protect them.
The rest of you, with me, we're teaming up with General Person's squad to take that bothy. And can someone please lend me a proper weapon?"

Hug my kids. Then take the van and meet up with Person's squad.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 10, 2015, 07:59:58 am »

Find nearest opponent and attempt to bite to death.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 14, 2015, 09:53:53 am »

Sorry for the delay, turn coming up toady.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]