Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Roll to Claim the Power! The battle begins! (And ends)(7/6)  (Read 7534 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Claim the Power! The battle begins! (And ends)(7/6)
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2015, 01:41:43 pm »

Look around room for anything interesting/killable. Poke walls with pointy stick if nothing found.
Spoiler: to stop me forgetting (click to show/hide)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2015, 04:18:46 pm »

Grab the mask and wear it. Cast Divine Armour.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2015, 04:47:13 pm »

Good news, my technical problems probably won't last much.

Mini update: don't touch that thing, son

Grab the mask and wear it. Cast Divine Armour.
Aralim sees the mask, and wonders what kind of fantastic benevolent effect it could have. There is only one way to know: wear it! And that's what Aralim does.

Everything goes black. Aralim feels like he has lost control over himself, like if he was only his soul without any body. This changes fast as Aralim is projected into something else's body.

He can see he's not in the dungeon anymore, but he is in a very dark place. He is standing still, and it looks like there is absolutely nothing. Then his head turns around, and he can see he's chained to a wall. Suddently, the chains are broken, and Aralim, or whoever this person is, falls on the ground. Aralim realizes he cannot hear nor feel anything, just see.

A message is projected in his eyes: "Trespassers, Hteruj"

There is a flash of light, and Hteruj is teleported into the dungeon. He looks around and sees the vulcanic hallway, the holy hallway and the unholy one. He knows where to go.

You may take off the mask, or you may keep it on, as you want. Anyways, from now on i will use second person and not third person because it's easier

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2015, 04:48:46 pm »

Take off the mask.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]