Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New livestream  (Read 1065 times)

Crifmer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
New livestream
« on: June 08, 2015, 04:36:22 pm »

Hi guys!

Been a while since I've popped into the forums... I just wanted to mention that I'll be starting a new game of DF up on Twitch this Thursday, 6/11.

I'm not new to DF although the last time I played it was version 36 or 37 or something, a couple years ago.  I am, however, relatively new to streaming so I thought I'd get into it with a game I enjoy and people may enjoy watching me fail at have fun with.  Everyone is welcome to hang out and make fun of my fortress.  Come by and get dwarfed, offer suggestions, be the voices in my head that drive my fortress to majesty or ruin.

My stream will be every Thursday from 7:30pm - 10(ish) EST.  I'll be going until at least 10, but I'll go later when I can.  It's something to do while the wife goes off to play poker.  Channel is http://www.twitch.tv/crifmer

Stay dwarfy!

-C

Crifmer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New livestream
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 06:43:42 pm »

Just a note - Streaming now.  This post will eventually turn into a recap.

Edit: Annnnnnd we're done.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:11:24 pm by Crifmer »

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 06:45:28 pm »

Edit: Sorry mate, kept buffering every few minutes, just couldn't keep up :(  Looked like you are off to a good start though.

Just caught this :)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:37:23 pm by Immortal-D »

Crifmer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 08:13:05 pm »

No worries.  I'll figure out a good setup so I can use an ethernet cable starting next week.  Thanks for sticking it out as long as you did.  It was fun to have someone to hang out with.