Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Paladin (TSG): Deus Vult  (Read 4453 times)

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paladin (TSG): Deus Vult
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2015, 04:04:34 am »

so as i understand beast used element atack, that does dmg over time so reflect didnt worked.
thats... maybe then beast poison atack should be ranged? cuz even touching can(100% should cuz cqc) be reflected.

Spell that drains hp and gives to another would be cool if mentioned that need to touch opponent, mb upgrades later till ranged skill but seems ok with me.
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2015, 05:45:37 pm »

The holy icon pops up again, injecting a green fluid into you! You are cured of the poison as you are forced to vomit it out. You lay your hands on the boy, little needles emerging from your fingertips, and you jab into him. The boy is shocked at first, but stops struggling once his arm begins to miraculously heal.

The boy gives a grin and leaps to attack, once more filled with vitality. (2)vs(6) The elusive carpbeast once more demonstrates its slippery agility. It claws the boy in retaliation! (3)vs(5) The hunter leaps away from the strike skillfully, not hoping to become poisoned.

The carpbeast presses its attack against the boy. (6)vs(6) The carpbeast strikes a devastating blow, crushing the boy's rib cage! The hunter retaliates, driving his dagger straight between the carp's eyes.

The carp reels back in pain, then begins puking out black blood. The poison begins killing it, and it limps over and dies, inches away from the water. The boy looks relieved, but is far too hurt to move. His skin begins to gray and chip off as well.

Code: [Select]
--...===..
--..||....

0=You
--=River
 ==Barricade
[]=Trap
 9=Hunter
 8=Carp-beast

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Effects:
-Retributive (Combat ended.) (Effect unused.)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2015, 05:48:01 pm »

Retrieve antidote from medkit, use on boy
Transfer life from divine power on him again.

The holy icon pops up again, injecting a green fluid into you! You are cured of the poison as you are forced to vomit it out.
FFS, we didn't ingest the poison. Never become a biology teacher
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:52:53 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2015, 07:28:09 pm »

Chill dude. Lemme just put my Thesis on Poison next to my laptop so I don't mess up again.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2015, 07:40:40 pm »

Actually it might be accurate. Despite the fact it sounds more like venom than poison it is sometimes expelled as bile.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2015, 01:44:47 am »

demonic spuun instead of saying how "smart" u are, you could place here ur thesis. FFS nabb Kappa
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]