Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Unlikely Assassins (Accepting applications!)  (Read 10943 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Unlikely Assassins (Accepting applications!)
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2009, 07:39:03 am »

(you probably know by now, I haven't read beyond page 1)
did the story have an overarching plot? and if not, does anyone want to take over? and even if it did, same question really.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2009, 07:59:02 am »

It used to have one, but I can't make anything of it, and we haven't had any plot development since turn 1.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2009, 10:47:34 am »

""Oh my... it seems to be breaking... well, off you go then... I shall drop you off in Berlin... Your goal is to find a way to indefinetely rent out a space for us... Make it a good one... may Ms. Karma and Mr. Probability be with you!" "

The boming voice is heard again. "Sinking crimson orb that is the sun! What on earth are you doing?

Well, you did indefinetely rent out a space for us. Altough it wasn't exactly the 'best spot' in Berlin, at least we are 'family'. And you got yourself a nice revenue source right here. Minerals, huh? Maybe this is the 'best spot' in Berlin after all.

I gave you much lee-way in my last orders, and it seems I'm paying the price for that. So this time, I'm going to give you much more specific orders. I want you to:
1) Find minerals.
2) Find the criminal underworld.
3) Sell minerals at the market value ($60/mineral. Don't ask me how, I know.)

Once you get yourself a stable deal with the underworld running, I'll tell you how I want that profit being spent.

Got it? Good. May Ms. Karma and Mr. Probability be with you!"
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2009, 11:23:41 pm »

"Hey guys, I'm so glad that I left you here mining those minerals. How much money did you made? One million dollars? Two million dollars? Three million dollars?

Wait a second! Don't said you just looked around here and drolled for a couple weeks?

Do I really have to kill the lot of you and hire NEW people? I'm willing to do that if I have to."
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2009, 10:01:25 pm »

*bump*
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2009, 10:21:52 pm »

You know what I hate more than people swaying around like idiots?

Necroing.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]