Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: grisha5  (Read 16881 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: grisha5
« Reply #195 on: April 12, 2015, 05:07:57 pm »

grisha5
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 02:48:17 pm by penguinofhonor »

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 12, 2015, 05:21:48 pm »

]Can you paint with all the colors of the grisha?

]Now with a grisha5bracket.

]Should we establish a set of rules for grisha5posting?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 12, 2015, 05:33:07 pm »

]grisha5 looked over the masses gathered to adore him, and his heart was moved with pity for the state they were in.  For they were as lost lambs, not knowing the true ways of his worship.  And so grisha5 brought to them the red glow and the bracket, with which they could invoke his name without fear.  And many of his worshippers took this gift and used it faithfully, never invoking the name of their true god without it. But some, the heretics and nonbelievers, used his name without these tools, thus defiling the true king of Bay12.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 12, 2015, 05:47:49 pm »

]grisha5 looked over the masses gathered to adore him, and his heart was moved with pity for the state they were in.  For they were as lost lambs, not knowing the true ways of his worship.  And so grisha5 brought to them the red glow and the bracket, with which they could invoke his name without fear.  And many of his worshippers took this gift and used it faithfully, never invoking the name of their true god without it. But some, the heretics and nonbelievers, used his name without these tools, thus defiling the true king of Bay12.
Can you paint with all the colors of the grisha?
The Great Prophet has spoken! 4maskwolf is an extremist heretic for attempting to impose on us severe and non-canon rules for worship of grisha5! See the light and repent! Repent!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 12, 2015, 05:49:25 pm »

]But the first post of our lord referred to people in a plural sense, implying that all worshippers are equal! Grisha5 has no prophets!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 12, 2015, 05:51:53 pm »

]And Elephant Parade did speak the truth of the lord, for the lord in that moment spoke through him.  For all are equal in the eyes of grisha5, so long as they believe and follow his commandments.

4maskwolf did speak "we must put an end to all heresies in the church of our lord grisha5.  Let us form a council to discern our lords wishes from the few commandments he has left us."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 12, 2015, 06:28:49 pm »

]But the first post of our lord referred to people in a plural sense, implying that all worshippers are equal! Grisha5 has no prophets!
You are both right and wrong! grisha5 does in his wisdom think and know all worshippers equal, but that does not mean he has no prophets! Lo, ALL his worshippers are prophets of his divine will! And though all are considered equal under the eyes of grisha5, like as a parent loves all their children equally, some are better suited to teaching of his will than others.

"Let us form a council to discern our lords wishes from the few commandments he has left us."
Well it's all right there, isn't it? He left us few commandments that we may be free, yet you and Elephant Parade seek to force us into your own methods of worshipping and praising grisha5. Great Prophet penguinofhonor, on the other hand, knows that we must be free of all restraint in our worship of grisha5! Praise grisha5!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 12, 2015, 08:07:51 pm »

Fellow grishites, think of me as you will. A prophet, a friend, a great candidate for forum mod? It does not matter. I am not here to talk about myself, or to speak for grisha5. I am here to talk about us.

What do we stand for? Petty disagreements over brackets? Is it really in our best interest to fight over declaring heresies? I do not believe so. In times like these, I look to our past. Some of it has been lost to history, but I still believe there is much to draw from in our traditions. And one of those is periods of great activity followed by periods of silence. I think there's a reason for this, something that he planned for us.

To an outside observer this might seem like a period of stagnation, but grisha5 works in mysterious ways. I believe this is instead a period of contemplation and rejuvenation. After each silence, when something brings grisha into the spotlight, we spring to action with new zeal and fervor that brings glory to his name. This is our strength. This is when we are truly working as one... or as five.

This time has not been the same as the others. We have avoided the wrath of the Great Toad, and this shows me that we have grown. But growing means overcoming some challenges and taking on new ones, and I believe this is one. This thread focuses on minutiae, and even the RTD has waned. If grisha does not send a sign to guide us, we must voluntarily follow in the tradition of our ancestors. We shall retreat to the shadows, occasionally whispering "grisha5" to each other under cover of darkness. And when a time comes when we need to step back into the open, we will be prepared.

It is with a heavy heart that I bid my fellow grishites goodbye for today. It was a wild ride, though. grisha5 bless.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]