Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Trapped in a void. (ISG)  (Read 14240 times)

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped in a void. (ISG)
« Reply #210 on: April 12, 2015, 09:27:00 pm »

Oh. Never mind then. Strike that.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 12, 2015, 10:47:44 pm »

Drip the light blue essence onto one of our yellow humanoids, to see what happens; if it's a steady stream we shouldn't have to worry about running out.

Dribble some of the bright purple in the central chamber out onto a leaf, and drip a bit out onto the other leg of the blue crystal. Store the rest in the far right chamber.

THEN use a drop of each color we have, and drop it on the other side of the leaf our white putty is eating.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 12, 2015, 11:15:35 pm »

Drip the light blue essence onto one of our yellow humanoids, to see what happens; if it's a steady stream we shouldn't have to worry about running out.

Dribble some of the bright purple in the central chamber out onto a leaf, and drip a bit out onto the other leg of the blue crystal. Store the rest in the far right chamber.

THEN use a drop of each color we have, and drop it on the other side of the leaf our white putty is eating.
We should probably dump all the purple in the central chamber out, unless we want to contaminate our completely different essence by combining them. Also, we can't pour out the blue essence before we've let it into a chamber to condense.

>Dump purple essence in the center onto the leaf, the crystal, and the ground.
>We don't have that much red left, let's pour some of it onto our yellow people, some onto the white putty, and some onto the plant, then move the light blue essence into its now empty chamber.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 17, 2015, 09:46:16 am »

We should probably dump all the purple in the central chamber out, unless we want to contaminate our completely different essence by combining them. Also, we can't pour out the blue essence before we've let it into a chamber to condense.

>Dump purple essence in the center onto the leaf, the crystal, and the ground.
>We don't have that much red left, let's pour some of it onto our yellow people, some onto the white putty, and some onto the plant, then move the light blue essence into its now empty chamber.
+1, maybe we should dig a pit for it first?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:54:21 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 22, 2015, 02:14:44 pm »

I wonder if the essences' effects are related to what their color is associated with?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 10:51:50 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 06, 2015, 10:41:28 am »

Bump
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]