Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Hunter and Hunted (TSG)  (Read 4642 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Hunter and Hunted (TSG)
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2015, 10:54:22 pm »

The Hunter is named Arron Ortega. He chooses his master's dagger, and he notices that his powers over Knowing the Unknown have heightened. His Hound waits for him, loyally sitting beside him as he makes his decisions and discovers his increased powers.

+1

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2015, 11:26:52 pm »

(I rolled to see whether you got the dagger or revolver, and you got the revolver.)

After the ceremony you spent quite a while shooting the new revolver at the range. Your heightened Half-Sight gives you remarkable precision you discover, as you can see your mistakes before you shoot. Destroying bottles on a fence also lets you vent some of your frustration. Your hound has been sitting loyally beside you, undeterred by the thunderous bangs of your revolver.

This town you've been assigned to, Northride, is not a new place for the rest of the Crimson Radiance; in fact, your master even grew up here. However, he found you and trained you half the country away, so this is foreign soil for you. You've had around a week to discover what this town had to offer, but you spent most of your time with your master anyway.

The Cult Leader of the Radiance, Ronald Rancher, has gotten you a spot in Northride High, the local highschool. Mostly as a cover, but you might find some useful information there. The witch that once ruled this area was Julia Putnam, a particularly cruel and powerful witch that was effectively your master's rival, something most witches couldn't boast. Now that she was dead, the Radiance leaders correctly assumed that one of her spawn would take up her mantle. Your master died with Julia, and now you must kill her successor, or risk the cycle continuing.

Without a powerful force to hold other evil creatures at bay, sightings of things in the woods and children having night terrors are becoming more and more common. Cackling can be heard sometimes in dark alleys. The wind grows chiller and shrieks more wildly than before. With the Blood Moon rising all Hell would literally be free to roam the earth.

The Cult Leader warns you that tackling a witch of Putnam's level would be folly right now, even if she was new and confused. She is not alone. He suggests you try taking on lesser denizens of evil; helping the local populace of Northride and sharpening your skills are both beneficial. Some cultists have reported howling in the woods some nights; others have seen a gravedigger in Northride Cemetery. A man was also drowned in the lake recently as well. Of course, as you are a Witch-hunter, no one here has any real power over you, so you are free to roam.

Spoiler: Arron Ortega (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Headquarters (click to show/hide)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2015, 11:37:55 pm »

Check what's available in the armoury.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2015, 11:39:24 pm »

Lets check out the woods. Bring a shot gun and some silver in case werewolves are around.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]