Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]

Author Topic: Arms Dealer - Back from the Dead  (Read 56265 times)

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Dealer - Out on Steam and Amazon now!
« Reply #585 on: October 27, 2014, 05:51:53 pm »

Say it with me: Kah-zahk-stan. :P

adsfkljasdf. I KNOW that. I blame being tired. And Borat.

I hate proving the dumb American stereotype on things like that. I searched how to pronounce Belarus but I sit next to a girl from Kazakhstan at school and figured I would remember how to say it correctly. I figured wrong. I am ashamed.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Dealer - Out on Steam and Amazon now!
« Reply #586 on: March 11, 2015, 12:04:33 pm »

Back from the DEAD!   The thread and myself. 

The Arms Dealer gold release is just around the corner with an entirely new UI and much more polished gameplay experience. Additionally we have around a 100% increase in content(weapons and countries) which is part of why I dropped in here. I need someone looking for work and an interest in being part of a game studio for a few days. I am looking for someone who has at least 10 hours and as many as 40(unlikely) hours to work on a research and data entry project. You will get a credit in the game and be paid for your efforts upon completion of your work. The assignment is to do simple weapon research(I will provide sources) and enter the data into an excel document as well as write a 2-4 sentence blurb about the weapon. It's a position for someone fluent in English and a person who won't let the ball drop. We have until Saturday at the VERY latest for this work to be completed. I came here because I know many of you are interested in the industry and might want to get your foot in the door. I am posting it on a freelance site as well, but a candidate from here has precedence.  I am going to post a few images of the UI and story scenes without text(work in progress) here as well for those interested.

To apply send me a PM or email ASAP:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Only a simple mind can be certain.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Dealer - Back from the Dead
« Reply #587 on: March 11, 2015, 03:56:42 pm »

Sign me up! I have plenty of free time both at home and even at work I can squeeze work in.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Dealer - Back from the Dead
« Reply #588 on: March 11, 2015, 05:24:14 pm »

I would love to do so, even if it were simple data entry work, though I'm currently traveling and have no access to my home computer, and reluctantly pass on this generous offer.

Perhaps another time.

On another note, the game is looking great. Really looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]