Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [SG] Vampires:Agents of the Apocalypse  (Read 1866 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Vampires:Agents of the Apocalypse
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2015, 06:29:25 pm »

Spontaneously become a vampire of the House of Conquest. When we fell into the house face first, we landed in some of his drool (or something).
A person becomes a vampire by ritual. First, he must declare his wish to be a vampire in front of s vampire. He must then kill by the way the house declares. Last, he will die by way of the house. He will then become a vampire.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Vampires:Agents of the Apocalypse
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2015, 10:05:56 pm »

Spontaneously become a vampire of the House of Conquest. When we fell into the house face first, we landed in some of his drool (or something).
A person becomes a vampire by ritual. First, he must declare his wish to be a vampire in front of s vampire. He must then kill by the way the house declares. Last, he will die by way of the house. He will then become a vampire.
Oh. Never mind.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 [2]