Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What do some RPG Nazis want?  (Read 1668 times)

Dakorma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What do some RPG Nazis want?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 08:36:41 am »

So I'm GMing a mini-campaign with a misfit platoon of MI-5 B5(b) infiltrators stopping Nazi Ahnenerbe Goons from achieving some dastardly goal of... something.

I want to put them in some forgotten underground city in eastern Turkey, in the coastal mountains along the Black Sea. Part of the campaign in forest, part along the river, and partly on bare rock and narrow goat-trails should give us a nice wasteland feeling. The fact that they're in a neutral nation means neither side can call down artillery strikes; they've got to do this the old-fashioned way.

The PC platoon is three squads and only the lightest support; maybe 30, 35 men. (And women. About 10 of the "men" are women who joined up in some other division and were too good at killing people to drum out. A lot of this campaign is like that...) The PCs are seven oddballs including the Lieutenant in charge of the platoon and squad A and the two PCs in charge of the B and C squads. Everyone else is an NPC.

They'll encounter a larger force of substantially inferior nazi goons.

My question remains: What are the Nazis up to? It has to be impressive but not the Arc of the Covenant, C'thulhu, or anything else too overplayed.

Thoughts?

Hrm, God Particles, manipulation of matter to create new forms of ideal chemicals and materials. It sounds a lot more like what the predominately anti-religious Nazi party would sponsor. Perhaps it's going into building some form of monument to the Nazi leadership.

If you want it to be less sci-fi, they are looking for the foundations and origins of a group of ancient races, known as the Sea People. Who were one of the first of the unknown peoples to invade Anatolia, Greece and Asia Minor in the early antiquity. And the reason why the Nazi's are so inferior are because it's a group of archaeological workers conscripted into a militia, rather than a proper fighting force.
Pages: 1 [2]