Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: D&D 5e: Braving the New World (Day 2-A Quiet Evening)  (Read 18643 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 5e: Braving the New World (Day 2-A Quiet Evening)
« Reply #285 on: May 31, 2015, 12:31:16 pm »

"Some sort of Mollusk, I think...like a slug. Apparently they're pretty vicious, and they reproduce at an astonishing rate, so as long as they keep killing them they keep them from being melting the fort down and eating everyone, which was what happened to the last Pagekeep. Pretty good arrangement, I guess. Good money hunting them, if you don't mind splashing around in the muck and dodging acidic spines...I plan to leave all that to the professionals, personally."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:42:37 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2015, 12:39:08 pm »

"Yes, I'm not exactly cut out for that either. Tried adventuring once, didn't really work out for me."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 31, 2015, 12:44:35 pm »

This comment seems to amuse Leo.

"And yet, you decided to board a ship to the New World? You're trying to avoid adventure?" He says, waving an arm to deadly silent jungle.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 31, 2015, 05:48:19 pm »

"You know what I mean; delving into dungeons and caves, killing monsters and bandits, that sort of thing."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]