Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: (TSG) Sheriff Meetings... All the Meetings  (Read 9897 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: (TSG) Sheriff Meetings... All the Meetings
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2015, 03:46:06 pm »

Yes, ask about mages.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2015, 04:39:49 pm »

Still support Andres but my wants are the following.

1. Soldiers and Mead hall. The soldiers are payed for by the Queen and we need the old mead hall for our new police HQ.
2. Accept offer of help from Trik-Trik. One way or another we need funding right now.
3. Read Chars bill and then ask her about the specifics. Moreover ask her about how she knew about our need for funding. Strange that she found out tbh.

Everything else I don't really care about. I kinda want see this continue though so lets get voting guys :D

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2015, 05:26:23 pm »

1. Soldiers and Mead hall. The soldiers are payed for by the Queen and we need the old mead hall for our new police HQ.
I did say to accept all of Vandul's offers, you know.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2015, 06:10:18 pm »

I did say to accept all of Vandul's offers, you know.

I want that too but how exactly do we get our wife to..ya know agree? Do we just 'forget' some details or something?

"Hey hun, wanna be the royal chef of the city? Pays well and you can meet some new friends. oh and this totally isn't to get Junior an army tutor."

Don't get me wrong I'd be totally down for it.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2015, 06:26:17 pm »

She already agreed to let him join the army so long as we use our connections to keep him off the front lines, something that we'll definitely do. ;)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2015, 06:34:14 pm »

She already agreed to let him join the army so long as we use our connections to keep him off the front lines, something that we'll definitely do. ;)

She did? When did she say that?

EDIT: Btw we should try and DISCRETELY PASS a written messege to spew-spiller about meeting secretly somewhere. Possibly our house at night. Trik-nap has said in one of his notes: "5. Tridap-Point and Ogre MP Spew-Spiller are conspiring against Cat-Masher. Spew-Spiller claims to be your first cousin, and is intrested in meeting with you if said meeting can be arranged without Cat-Mash's knowing. No specific plans regarding this scheme have been formulated yet, but Tridap-Point promises to keep you updated."

We should aslo ask Tridap to help create a three way meeting secretly somewhere. Possibly our house at night or anything to make sure Cat-mash and his guys don't find out about this.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 06:41:49 pm by 3man75 »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (TSG) Sheriff Nasty
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2015, 06:38:24 pm »

"There is an Orc in parliment by the name of Vandul. He isn't one of my best friends like Uncle Tridap-Point, but we have some good history together. He used to be a Consort to the Queen and a mighty general to boot. If I could get both him and your mother to agree, he could give you the training and connections you need to get into the Orcish Army in a leadership or logistical role."

"But I want to fi-"

"...And once you leave town to go wherever the Queen Sends you, your mother won't be around to stop you from transferring to a combat position," you offer Junior a sly smile, "if that is what your really want."
So she doesn't know quite yet but we're pretty sure we can convince her.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2015, 06:44:13 pm »

okay I'm updating the list to:

1. Soldiers and Mead hall. The soldiers are payed for by the Queen and we need the old mead hall for our new police HQ. Also have our wife be the royal chef for the city. Tell her its to get Junior the connections to be in the army but in a leadership position and not the front lines or just don't tell her.
2. Accept offer of help from Trik-Trik. One way or another we need funding right now.
3. Read Chars bill and then ask her about the specifics. Moreover ask her about how she knew about our need for funding. Strange that she found out tbh.

Everything else I don't really care about. I kinda want see this continue though so lets get voting guys :D

Kinda unrelated but should we do this also while we are here?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

We should aslo ask Tridap to help create a three way meeting secretly somewhere. Possibly our house at night or anything to make sure Cat-mash and his guys don't find out about this.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2015, 07:53:23 pm »

All of the above except the no to mages.

Get the mages.

Always get mages. They always turn out to be more useful then they appear, and they're amazing for riot/crowd control.
+1

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2015, 10:53:40 pm »

So do we have a consensus or is this dead?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]