Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ninja-wizards of the Leaf attacking Cloud RTD  (Read 863 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Ninja-wizards of the Leaf attacking Cloud RTD
« on: February 14, 2015, 04:36:10 pm »

((I'm surprised Naruto games aren't more popular here. Shonen ninja-wizards is an excellent setting for RTDs.

No knowledge of Naruto is required for or assumed in this game.))

The Land of Cloud has really crossed the line this time! They have tried to steal the Byakugen. Again. The leader of Leaf, the Hokage, has declared total war, because that's pretty icky and such things aren't allowed in this game. Regardless of how many child soldiers are slaughtered, no peace may be brokered until the Raikage's hat has been claimed, and their ninja killed or assimilated.

Due to the war, academy graduation rates have been forcibly increased. Those who would have failed under more strict rules are left without more experienced leaders, and are largely left to fend for themselves on their missions. The six of you are new such genin (unless you're not), and will form two teams of three.

Spoiler: Sign-up sheet (click to show/hide)

The six slots are not first come, first serve. I'll probably start in around 48 hours, so there's time to ask about possible bloodlines or techniques.

This takes place roughly at the start of the series, but I'm pretty rocky on canon knowledge and will largely be just making stuff up.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ninja-wizards of the Leaf attacking Cloud RTD
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 04:36:48 pm »

Reserved.