Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Dr Mcninja - Or the thread on how awesome a comic named "TAO - Dr mcninja" is.  (Read 17953 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Also giant city-sized ghost robot, ASSEMBLE!

I was so clever to have caught the careful foreshadowing for today's panel.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

King Radical is officially creeping me out.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

King Radical is officially creeping me out.
I feel you. Thal last panel (Page 106)... *shiver*

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I'm just short of 100% certain that he's trying to turn McNinja world into Radical world v2.0 at this point. Or at least just a piece of it.

Seems you were right.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

THEORY:

Since it's been established that people from The Radical Land reach Dr. McNinja's universe by replacing the evil people from McNinja's, presumably if they kick the Radical people out, the evil ones will come back.

However, Ron wasn't the first (radical person*) to pop up in Dr. McNinja's universe. King Radical was. So.... if they kick out King Radical, doesn't that mean some super evil dude is going to return?

*Dunno how Sparklelord fits into this... being a Bad Person he might've kicked out some Good Person from McNinja's universe instead.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

They replace lame people, not evil ones. King Radical would probably be replaced by an accountant or something.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Ah, but an exceptionally evil person would likely ALSO be lame. Like, I dunno, Hitler or something.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

They could be lame. There's no guarantee. I'd say Frans Rayner is moderately cool, while still completely evil. And the various pirates are pretty cool.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

So it's a guaranteed level of lameness, and a non-fixed chance of evil or good?

Like the Chaotic-Evil square with the added z axes of lameness.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

A new (a few?) Dr. Mcninja story arc or whatnot have completed since the last post. I have corrected this injustice. I've linked the start page of the most recent if you missed it.

http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/27p01/
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Dr Mcninja - Or the thread on how awesome a comic named "TAO - Dr mcninja" is.
« Reply #130 on: September 21, 2014, 07:30:29 am »

The Negazone White House seems like it would be a great amusement park ride.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]