Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Quarries and FPS  (Read 1305 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Quarries and FPS
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 03:09:04 pm »

When the trade caravan comes, buy all of its meat. Then quickly ell your chefs to make lavish meals. Right before the caravan leaves, sell the meals back to them and get what you need.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Deboche

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 05:13:13 pm »

Actually I can't figure out how to kill the assexual creatures. In DT I can see who they are but how can I find out who they correspond to in the game? If I give them nicknames they don't show up anywhere and DT doesn't allow me to order them slaughtered

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2015, 11:54:25 pm »

I always mine out kaolinite and make statues for my dining halls when I find it. I sell off the excess after jewel encrusting them.

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 01:02:36 am »

- DT has a butcher checkbox where you can order butchering from DT, it's next to the gelding and caged boxes.
- There IS a nickname trick, probably a DFHack one integrated into PyLNP: 'v'iew a creature. Hit <ctrl>-<shift>-n. A box appears in which you can type in a name (e.g. "Front Guard", for a guard dog, or "hen 1", hen 2", etc). The nicknames also show up in DT.
Pages: 1 [2]