Advanced search  

Poll

Combat system

Free form
Rolling dmg
Other (say in thread)
GM's box

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Log horizon RP/intrest check OOC  (Read 6727 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Log horizon RP/intrest check OOC
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2015, 05:58:33 pm »

Well, i have a small idea, I just need to binge research the world to make a eropean server, and some events, and then, well, see if I can get it off the ground enough.
i am also thinking of a once in a week update to help with realife rearing it ugly pug mug.
The races are in the character sheet post I made
No sig yet

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2015, 07:13:07 pm »

That will help, but, I will need to make a more detailed character sheet. Yours starts as a good base, though. I can run it. . . . It will take me a fair bit of time and construction. I have some ideas. . . .  So it doesnt cross with the book i have yet to read, hopefully. I will do my best. . . . And will let you all know when I run it. . . Once I figure our what style I will run it, in. I think i may do it in the same way as that on rp that i was appart of. . . . That one named after a scientist. That one with a high kill count.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2015, 09:28:47 pm »

Europe is mostly Kanami's journey towards Japan. New York server is the one that has pro-kek players and mass rioting.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2015, 02:20:36 am »

I guess it will be in the Land of Wen. I live near one of the two areas mentioned, so. Easier to work out. I am thinking of starting it off near the middle of the map, though.
and I thnk, for rolls, I will go for a 1d20+modifier bonus thing. I might go with the five base stats (Int, Chr, Str, Dex, Luc). But i dont know how to balance damage with health. Especially if one chooses to do raid bosses.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:59:22 am by zomara0292 »
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2015, 06:23:53 pm »

So, I am proud to say that, after working on a ruleset for a Log Horizon game for 5 days, i have finished 10% of it. I am still working on it, but, I am going to try and run another game in the meantime. I will leave a link for that here.

P.s. sorry for the double post.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]