Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What do you want to debate/discuss?

Best Sex Position.
Best method of cooking potatoes.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Peaceful Debate/Discussion Thread. Current Debate: Best way to cook potatoes.  (Read 7204 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile

The best common suicide method is pills.  It has the greatest chance of not killing you.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I nearly got Carbon Dioxide poisoning once from working in an ill-ventilated office cubicle, felt like throwing up D:<

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile

Errr... Preferred method of suicide? Mine's long drop hanging: Quick, effective, relatively painless, and fairly clean as long as your head isn't ripped straight off.

Deliberate heroin overdose
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

I would proably go with shooting myself. It kinda takes more balls to pull the trigger yourself, and also it has this old-fashion to it.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

I'm fucking sure a 17mm lead ball from XVIII century replica "krócica", going straight through my mouth will do the job fine, thank you.
EDIT: Well, at least I won't be able to get help anyway, since my arms will be broken in ten places, and my lungs will be roasted.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 05:03:27 pm by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Proably. But still, you have higher chance of dying than not if you use something of meaningful power and use it properly.
EDIT:
Sorry for the passive-aggresion tho. :I
EDIT2:
Also, it's XVII century, not XVIII, I fucked up.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 05:10:30 pm by Kot »

jaked122

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Lurker tendancies]
    • View Profile

Just so that I understand properly, are we discussing the best way to kill ourselves?

Or has the thread gone off the rails again?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile

What about committing sudoku?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Only commit sudoku after shamfur display

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile

Have you actually tried comitting sudoku in the US? Outside of so called "news paper comic pages" and "paperback game magazines", you can get in some serious shit here! Seriously, just get yourself a grid stencil and some black spraypaint and just TRY comitting sudoku! Those cops will be beating you senseless with their "mysteriously broken" bodycams before you get even the first row done!

Now, death by police officer? Now THAT's on the rise!!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Also why shoot yourself when ill advised expedition up a mountain or into the arctics lets you see some beautiful sights and get chilly brilly at the same time

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

same way Hemingway went out: quite deliberately with a shotgun to the face

jaked122

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Lurker tendancies]
    • View Profile

So I see we're discussing suicide methods...

I don't know what I'd want. I just know that I'd like my corpse to be ontologically dangerous.

How do I achieve that?

Guess I should start evolving some langford fractals.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]