Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HealedFortunes: An aboveground "vacation" village Let's Play[40.19]  (Read 724 times)

WodanYmirthe2nd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's official, the orders that I've received are completely insane.

I was sitting in some corner of a dining hall, drinking my mead, stuffing myself with cheese and minding my own business while waiting for myself to die of boredom until the Complex Spears decided that it wants me to get my ass off my bench and go to work. Apparently, the nobility wants a place where they will send dwarves who are deemed unwanted by the majority of the Complex Spear, a "vacation" village of some sort. They also want the said village to be built aboveground as well so that the vacationers coming to the said site will enjoy the sun.

What a bunch of sadists...

I wish I could object about it but when the words "tax exemption for life" and "almost complete independence from the mountainhomes" was heard, I immediately said yes. Who wouldn't want not being forced to deal with tax collectors and freedom from the mountainhomes?

I may be insane for declaring this but here goes...

In the name and power vested to me by the barons of Complex Spears, I hereby claim this land and name it:

HealedFortunes

A dwarven vacation village.

edit 1 - removed some stuff
edit 2 - changed it from Bloodline to Let's Play
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 06:15:27 am by WodanYmirthe2nd »