Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: interest check (Monsters of the week PoV)  (Read 784 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
interest check (Monsters of the week PoV)
« on: December 18, 2014, 06:16:35 am »

(Tv trope info)

I'm thinking about running a game where the players are the mooks being killed on magic girl, superheroes and Super Sentai-style shows. The questions I want to know is, who would be interested in it and do you want a good or evil focused game?

Good: You're tried of getting killed by 'heroes' each week, maybe you would have a longer life if you had good PR.

Evil: A small group of survivors of beaten arcs get together and start the first MotW union.

Do note that while the world is kid friendly(that building was empty, heroes survive falls that should of killed them outright, etc), your death is a really possibility.

Also questions may be asked.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: interest check (Monsters of the week PoV)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 02:09:52 pm »

Only 16 views(and two are mine own) and it got to the third page? I'm going to bump it then assuming that people missed it and not the title drove them away.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 03:52:34 pm »

I'm interested, (noticed on creation of thread) just I don't particularly enjoy my characters being in lethal settings.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 04:03:02 pm »

I'm interested, (noticed on creation of thread) just I don't particularly enjoy my characters being in lethal settings.
It a light lethal setting(odd wording), I'm just noting that yes your character can die.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 04:08:37 pm »

Ahs.

I'm interested then~

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 04:13:40 pm »

Look as long as we can make sure that our costume is available for US footage, we can get a second run.
I'm interested, dam linkara and the History of Power Rangers
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG