Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I cheat and change a reaction so we can make an anvil and thus turn moods back on?

Nah, we can do without inane items, even if it'd be amusing to see you rage over amulets.
- 7 (24.1%)
Sure, seems a little wanting without chaos/Emprah driven inspiration poping up out of nowhere.
- 22 (75.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Angel Abbey, an Underhive Community Settlement! [Deader than dead, save lost]  (Read 23704 times)

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
Re: Angel Abbey, an Underhive Community Settlement! [REVIVED!]
« Reply #135 on: November 08, 2014, 06:03:58 am »

::4th Lionel, 131::
>DISPLAY LOG::PLAY::

*Sigh* It has been almost three days since the incident. I'm not quite sure what went wrong, but I know that Vereshyyn died while myself and Bell almost joined her. My the Emperor and the Machine Spirit watch over her soul and welcome her with open arms.

I know that I shouldn't complain. Ever since coming to Angel Abbey I've never been happier or felt more blessed, despite the fact that we were forced to risk drinking from the local river and the boarder line mass starvation and the risk of being murdered by what seems like everything down here because we might be the only place for miles that has clean drinking water now... But Vereshyyn's death has hit hard. Earlier today I remember someone saying something and I was just so mad that I threw my lunch at them and shouted at them for a bit...

Next time I visit her grave, I'll take a glass of clean water with me and pour it over her coffin. If nothing else I think she deserved to taste water that wasn't filled with chem and metal at least once...     
Cause every silver lining has a cloud, and it won't be alright on the night; There's nothing at the end of the rainbow and there's a tunnel at the end of the light!

sonofperturabo

• Bay Watcher
  • you can never have enough fortifications
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2014, 07:28:00 pm »

is this fort still going?
iron within, iron withouth

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2014, 07:34:14 pm »

is this fort still going?

It is, but it updates super slow like all my ongoing story forts.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]