Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is it moraly right or wrong to kill elven invaders with magma from a dwarfs view  (Read 2386 times)

ASCIt

• Bay Watcher
  • ._.
    • View Profile

My favorite way to kill anything is actually pretty simple. I wait until a Forgotten Beast/Titan visits my fortress, trap it in a pit, and then dump the death row inmates on top of it. They get a sporting chance at survival, and I get a gladitorial masterpiece.
This is a very dorfy thread, and you WILL read it.

UDIL SODKIB

• Bay Watcher
  • cats make exelent bombs
    • View Profile

I am back with science!!!
    you can danger room elven caravans.
    the advantage is, when you are done you have expert dodgers for your military to train on.
    anyway this thread is meant to find a inhuman way to kill elves not to debate the morality of killing elves

UDIL SODKIB

• Bay Watcher
  • cats make exelent bombs
    • View Profile

* correction elven trade people, not caravans.

Ancalagon_TB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lock them in a room with a full wood stockpile and set the stockpile on fire?

Nah - those trees are dead now.  Cage them in a heavily forested area, burn the forest.  What do elves love most?  Live trees
hamster cheese supplies are low

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile

I like to imagine the dwarves would rather give them a taste of their steel, but needs must.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile

I like to imagine the dwarves would rather give them a taste of their steel, but needs must.
How could you give elves the honour of partaking in the fertility of the land?
I do stuff, I guess

Psieye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wooden minecart, filled with wooden ballista arrows. Shotgun that at the elves. Hmm, can you build wooden fortifications?

But that's for killing them. To really torture them, chain them up, build carpenter workshops and asheries all around them and get industrious. Not that you can do it in the game, but ideally you'd then dress them up in all the wooden baubles that got churned out.
Military Training EXP Analysis
Congrats, Psieye. This is the first time I've seen a derailed thread get put back on the rails.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile

Wooden minecart, filled with wooden ballista arrows. Shotgun that at the elves. Hmm, can you build wooden fortifications?

But that's for killing them. To really torture them, chain them up, build carpenter workshops and asheries all around them and get industrious. Not that you can do it in the game, but ideally you'd then dress them up in all the wooden baubles that got churned out.
Steal their clothes and leave the wooden baubles stockpiled on top of their restraints
Pages: 1 [2]