Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should Saber Team attack the alien ship?

Attack head on
- 1 (33.3%)
Hide behind an asteroid
- 2 (66.7%)
Other (Specify in a reply)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Project Blackbox [6/6]  (Read 8465 times)

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
Re: Project Blackbox [6/6]
« Reply #225 on: November 01, 2014, 08:15:49 pm »

Passing into the alien ship, Aedan looks left and right into the hallway. There are doors about twenty feet either way, and he just barely catches a glimpse of a frogman slipping through the left door as it closes.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 01, 2014, 08:44:20 pm »

"X-ray, 12 o'clock."
Aedan says gesturing to the left door.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 01, 2014, 10:30:29 pm »

Joe raises his gun to eye-level and prepares to unload on the open door, from the nearest recess if possible.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 03, 2014, 07:20:41 pm »

As Joe raises his gun, the door slides open again and three aliens come through. He pulls his trigger reflexively, and the first one drops to the floor with a sickening thud. Aedan gets a burst off, but it goes over the heads of the remaining two. They drop to cover in a hallway recess, and begin opening fire with their strange energy weapons. The beams emerging from their guns are incredibly hot, and it quickly gets uncomfortable behind the bulkheads.

((You guys want a map? It might take a bit, but I'll see about working something up if anyone wants it.))
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 03, 2014, 07:34:54 pm »

Kyle keeps up with some suppressive fire.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 04, 2014, 02:03:00 pm »

Joe takes aimed shots at the aliens and tries to disable their weapon hands.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 08, 2014, 05:52:23 pm »

The suppressive fire is almost too effective. One alien drops dead, while the other jumps up, only to be shot in the hand by Joe.

((Sorry for terse wording, my hands are numb from being outside for too long. Also this isn't dead.))
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]