Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: That Falling Feeling (Survival Semi-Paranormal RP) [OOC]  (Read 728 times)

Forrest

• Bay Watcher
  • The doctor is in.
    • View Profile
That Falling Feeling (Survival Semi-Paranormal RP) [OOC]
« on: October 31, 2014, 12:51:07 am »

Wake up with a start. Dry throat, itchy eyes. That falling feeling, deep in the pit of your stomach. Instant panic. No idea where you are, no idea who you are. Don't know what to do, crawling around, feeling for something, anything, just darkness, nothing to grab. That's when the sun turns on. Or.....whatever the hell lights this place up turns on. Quick, panicked glances. From the looks of it, you're on a rooftop. The sun is covered by gray clouds, casting a dim light over.....more rooftops. That's all you can see, in all directions. Rooftops and rooftops and rooftops. No end in sight. You can just barely see over the edge of your own, and all you can see down there is black. Not the black of a street below. Just....endless, infinite black. You're not jumping, that's for damn sure. Not much else you think you can do, the other rooftops are about ten feet away, but jumping would just be suicide, whatever's down there. Where the hell are you? Who the hell are you? Only a few details remain, in the back of your head. Dry throat, itchy eyes. That sinking, falling feeling.

Name: [Modern names, mostly]
Appearance: [Anything goes. You can be a furry, mutant, etc., for all I care. Just not TOO over the top]
Personality: [Stony? Rude? Insanely nice? Hopeless romantic?]
Clothing/Armor: [Basically any clothing. Armor can't be too effective, mostly leather and such]
Gear/Weapons/Tools: [So, no real WEAPON weapons at the start. Screwdriver? Awl? Rusty little pocket knife? Sure. Big knife? Baton? Glock? Nope, sorry, not yet]
Starting Skills: [] [] [] (Example: [Small Blades] [Dodging] [Acrobatics] And the like)
Traits: [] [] [] [] (Two good, two bad. Example: [Muscular] [Intimidating] [Disturbing Scars] [Rather Dumb] And such)

So, just a little survival RP I was thinking about. Wanted to get more into this site. This'll probably start up later tomorrow, though I'm gonna be busy for a while, and my schedule is not the greatest. Post if you're interested, or just make a sheet. If you couldn't tell, it's gonna be a sorta endless-rooftop thing in some strange dimension.

Forrest

• Bay Watcher
  • The doctor is in.
    • View Profile
Re: That Falling Feeling (Survival Semi-Paranormal RP) [OOC]
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 12:51:36 am »

Post reserved for signed up character sheets.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 12:54:15 am »

Watching for now.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 04:58:54 am »

Name: Lucy Gibson.
Appearance: Black haired with green eyes which vaguely glow in the dark. She wears a grey shirt with Marvin, the Paranoid Android(2005 film edition) on it and some black jeans.
Personality: She logical, bordering on literal-minded. She come off as heartless since she doesn't get emotions.
Clothing/Armor: T-shirt, jeans.
Gear/Weapons/Tools: Some paper clips. Might stab out an eye.
Starting Skills: [Lock picking] [Hacking] [Judo]
Traits: [Tough] [Perceptive] [Slow] [Unstealthy]
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 05:16:13 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Forrest

• Bay Watcher
  • The doctor is in.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 08:50:52 am »

Accepted!