Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I can't for the life of me remember the name of this IOS/ANDROID RPG  (Read 663 times)

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys, Alex Poysky here.

I remembered a game I used to play, circa 2012. I don't know if it was on my ipad or my note 2, but I remember the game CLEARLY.

It was a game in the vein of these old gamebook types of games, with hand painted pictures that were really neat. You started in front of a tower on a VERY large overworld map that you could travel around on. The game Legend of Illyria reminds me a bunch of this game, but this one was in first person.

I remember there being a coast near the first screen, and you could tap on a cat or something to talk to a fisherman and obtain some sort of secret. I also remember that first tower handing my ass to me constantly due to a weird spider and a sort of puzzle on the third floor.

You could undertake LOADS of quests, and walk around the entire world. A huge inventory system, skill system, stat system, and all of it was hand drawn. It was a sprawling epic of a game that I loved to death and then promptly forgot like a jerk. Since I changed phones and Ipad's twice since then, I can't for the life of me find it.

I'll give 5 copies of my game Pixel Piracy (steam keys) to anyone who can help me (re)discover this game!

I'm going nuts, I've been searching forums and google all morning!

It's quite pathetic I can remember so much of the game, but the name is lost to me :(.
Poysky Productions

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: I can't for the life of me remember the name of this IOS/ANDROID RPG
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 05:04:33 am »

I'd recommend asking here.
More likely to get an answer than making a new thread.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Retropunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 05:04:42 am »

Please use the 'Forgotten the name of this game' thread for this kind of request:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=37043
With enough work and polish, it could have been a forgettable flash game on Kongregate.

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 05:13:56 am »

Thanks!
Poysky Productions