Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Worenillian Yoke on Trelan Neck  (Read 859 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
A Worenillian Yoke on Trelan Neck
« on: October 26, 2014, 03:16:29 pm »

Your country was betrayed. A proud, ancient heritage, trod over by the Worenial Army. Some high-and-mighty noble came up with a false claim, and you were destroyed, just for refusing to join the Worenial "Realm." The Trelan Army fought bravely, against the odds, but they were sold out by their own officers, and slaughtered. Over the years, these transgressions were forgotten by many. Trelan assimilated into the Realm, and Worenial settled down, pulling out troops and trusting the puppet government to handle any unrest.

You never forgot. You lay in wait, planning this whole time, waiting to strike. Today, the six of you met in a small bar, in a town near the mountains. All of you are armed. All of you are prepared to fight, to die if necessary. Trelan will rise again, and regain it's proud spot on the world stage. The traitors who destroyed your proud country will die.

This is a medieval RTD based off of Syndicate and Insurgency. You play as six Trelan patriots who are trying to defeat Worenial and the Worenillian puppets, and reestablish the Trelan government. It will not be easy. You start in the mining town of Cliffhurst, a small mining town, with a single dingy inn, some houses, a mine, and nothing else. You can recruit people, or kill them, or whatever you want to do, honestly.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

This will be first come, first served.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: A Worenillian Yoke on Trelan Neck
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 04:01:09 am »

Spoiler: Sounds fun! (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 04:10:51 am »

PTW. Might post a sheet when I'm less tired.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 07:39:16 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 10:24:59 am »

Spoiler: It's Yves! (click to show/hide)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 04:31:43 pm »

Spoiler: Lutz (click to show/hide)

((Hello.))

Edit: Changed one of my minor skills. I also changed Sword Combat to my major skill and Persuasion to one of my minor skills. Axe replaced sword.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 10:54:19 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 10:42:11 pm »

I'll reserve a spot. Syndicate, that name sounds familiar...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.