Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [SG] Gun Francisco - Turn 1 - Welcome to Crockett.  (Read 1464 times)

PiotraperPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Optimist
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Gun Francisco - Turn 1 - Welcome to Crockett.
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 07:39:38 am »

Lets assault Crocket, we can take 'em, and Gun Fransisco looks too tough to take without some backup.
Agreeing with Stirk, Crocket looks easy enough.
^ This side up ^
I have a degree in Procrastination
Known for doing stupid grammer mistakes

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2015, 10:15:57 am »

Battle 1: Monstros vs Neutrals @ Crockett

You perform a quick scan of the area and find a decent hiding spot behind the outer walls of the area - the locals shouldn't be able to spot you just yet but you're gonna have to act quickly.
Your scanners show that there are indeed a total of 6 enemies (2 humans and 3 turtles) however it's not advanced enough to identify them individually - you don't know who is who or what weapons they might be carrying.

There are two ways into the outpost, however only one of them seems accessible from your current position.
You notice that a remote building lies just on the other side of the wall you're hiding behind - it might be wise to check what's inside.

What do you do?
(NOTE: Your units can only carry up to 4 items (a full stack of ammo (100) counts as 1 item), excepts for humans, which can carry 6.)
--
Spoiler: City info (click to show/hide)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2015, 10:52:15 am »

Move in and launch grenades at the building they're in.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2015, 11:27:10 am »

But we can see 5 of 6 enemies out in the open; there can only be one person in that house, and if we fill it with shrapnel or even collapse it, we might destroy something valuable.

So, unless I misunderstand the situation:
Launch grenades at confirmed enemy positions to drive them into cover, use small shotgun squad to clear nearest building and entrench inside
Pages: 1 [2]