Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: You are a suicide scout. Rewritten, feedback needed.  (Read 3819 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a suicide scout. Rewritten, feedback needed.
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2015, 11:40:45 pm »

For the sake of this game, your bullets can come in from any direction. yeah, the decoupler thing is a bit excessive, I think I'll reduce it to 10 points lost.

You are on reserve for when I do boot this game up, along with GermanyFrance. You can submit your character sheet then. Thanks for the feedback.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 11:43:27 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2015, 11:46:07 pm »

All of a sudden this looks really cool. I'd also like to join, when the game actually starts up.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2015, 11:52:20 pm »

Okay, you are on the reserve list.

Should I start a new thread for it?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2015, 06:44:19 am »

As long as you keep a way to keep up with it, there is no need, but, the same issues you would find with this, you will have with making another. By that I mean issues with keeping up with the thread. With that said, I dont recommend doing so. Also, I m wondering if i would still be waitlisted.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2015, 08:37:31 am »

If you want, you could be waitlisted.

I am not starting this until at least spring break, but definitely by summer.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2015, 09:52:54 am »

Something I'm curious about. Are the locations of scouts known to everyone? Or only the locations of heat sources?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2015, 10:07:09 am »

everybody knows where all the scouts are. The battleship is one of the heat signals, but nobody knows which ones. (both battleships will be revealed once a player fins one) Trying to kill all the enemy scouts is a viable strategy, because killing all the enemy scouts gives your team a victory too. And, they are worth 30 points each kill.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]