Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Monarch arrives, but no entourage  (Read 693 times)

Argus_Mccray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Monarch arrives, but no entourage
« on: October 17, 2014, 05:03:41 pm »

So, my monarch arrived (and thankfully for the first time in 10 plays was not a vampire), but her entourage is completely missing. I am sitting a bit over 200 dwarves, so I'm wondering if they are snipped off due to the population cap? Anyone else experience this? I tried searching the boards but all I could find was the reverse problem of the entourage arriving without the monarch.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
Re: Monarch arrives, but no entourage
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 06:26:40 pm »

I've experienced it the same way, where once I hit 200, I don't get the entourage with the monarch.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

wuphonsreach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 12:17:20 am »

The wiki says they always show up... but maybe something changed in DF2014 and now the wiki is wrong.

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 08:51:30 am »

So, my monarch arrived (and thankfully for the first time in 10 plays was not a vampire), but her entourage is completely missing. I am sitting a bit over 200 dwarves, so I'm wondering if they are snipped off due to the population cap? Anyone else experience this? I tried searching the boards but all I could find was the reverse problem of the entourage arriving without the monarch.
HAH! You are lucky. My current monarch is a MINOTAUR who we think is a GODDESS.
Me: "Just imagine a load of dwarves sitting round a table, and one of them says, 'I like stranglers for... for their... their...'"
Brother: "SOFT HANDS!"