Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Arrowflight: Island Nations - IC Thread  (Read 16146 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
Re: Arrowflight: Island Nations - IC Thread
« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2014, 02:25:57 pm »

Jan approaches the wagon driver, holding up a hand in greeting.

"You in charge around here? We've got business in some sort of cave on this island."
((The DM apologizes for her constant delays.))
"Oh, no. I'm not in charge of the village, if that's what you're asking. I am, however, in charge of taking our monthly tribute to Serrot's Cove, which, I would guess, is the cave you were talking about."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 20, 2014, 01:38:31 am »

((The Sirus accepts the DM's apologies.))

"Dunno the name of the place. What's this "tribute" you're talking about? Gold, maybe?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 20, 2014, 02:39:13 am »

"Dunno the name of the place. What's this "tribute" you're talking about? Gold, maybe?"
The man shakes his head in response. "No, friend. Everything you see in this cart is our tribute! It's a small part of anything we produce or trade for here in the village. Sort of like a tithe, in that respect. The Tribute is for the Cult of Serrot, which I am a part of. We worship a powerful deity who makes his home in the cove. The nature of his power used to be a closely guarded secret amongst the cult, but the village missed their tribute last month. I'm sure you've noticed the result..." He motions to the burnt-out outskirts of town, and grimaces.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 16, 2014, 12:05:58 am »

Shal'taka slowly shook his head in disbelief.

"Such unforrrgiving deity... In yourr place I wouldn't worrrship one that rrroasts everrrything because it just wants so..."
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]