Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Storytime v2.0  (Read 794 times)

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
Storytime v2.0
« on: October 23, 2014, 04:36:35 pm »

Works a bit differently from storytime. Named similarly because I ran out of imagination.

Here's how it works: You get 10 sentences per story. They are formatted like this:

Code: [Select]
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Once all 10 sentences are filled, they are erased and a new story begins. The person who starts it chooses the first sentence.

Now I shall begin:

1: There once was a powerful wizard.
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Storytime v2.0
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 07:48:35 pm »

N to the O to the N to the O
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 08:07:22 pm »

The Wizard lived in a massive tower, which was much bigger on the inside then the outside.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 08:18:17 pm »

The Wizard spent all his days planning on how to take over the kingdom he lived in.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.